Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Tony Tony Chopper

I officially apologize about my whining the other day...because about 20 minutes after I posted that, I found a pair of Border Collie puppies! I didn't want to mention anything on here until it was set in stone.... I'd say bringing our puppy home is pretty much set in stone!


Meet Tony Tony Chopper! (If you get the reference, points to you!) We drove 2 hours each way for him, and it was soooo worth it! When we met him, we were instantly in love! Even Daniel admitted that he was way cuter than he expected. I'll make a dog lover out of him yet!


Chopper's such a cuddle bug! He loves chewing on his squeaky duck, his big Angry Bird, leaves, and towels. He totes around a microfiber dish towel, but trips over it constantly! He initially was pretty scared about coming in and out of the house (and pretty much anywhere new for that matter), but after going in and out for bathroom breaks, he's gotten the hang of it. Speaking of bathroom breaks, he's doing flawlessly for now! I have puppy pads just in case he has an accident tonight, but I think he'll get the hang of it really soon, because he's only ever done his business outside.


I gave him a bath, which he...tolerated at best. He is very very vocal about what displeases him: long car rides, walking through doorways, being shut in the laundry room while we're away, something while chewing up his toys(?), staring at me(??), and me talking on the phone when he's trying to nap. What a goober!! But seriously. Guys. Look at that face!!



No comments:

Post a Comment