Pages

Monday, October 6, 2014

Family Fun

It's been a while since I've posted, because I was busy having a phenomenally fun time with my family last week! My mother-in-law, Clara, and Aunt Kim drove all the way up to deliver some of our things that we had had to leave behind in AZ. So sweet of them! Daniel was working quite a bit while they were here, so we had a Girls' Day on Friday! 


No Girls' Day is complete without a bunch of Halloween snacks! Candy corn carmel corn, Reese's pumpkins, fun-sized candy bars...the works.


Here's Kim, changing her life by trying a Halloween Oreo for the first time!


Clara taught me how to make carmel corn! 


Shout out to my sister-in-law, Crystal, for sending me two bags of my favorite peanut butter M&M's! You're the best!!

We played cards, ate junk food, and watched chick flicks all day! What a blast! Katherin came and joined the fun for a little while, and everyone just loved her. 

Daniel came home the next morning, so we all went out to breakfast before they had to leave. Dan and I drove out to Fort Collins for a few hours to shop--without much success--then caught the rest of General Conference. Oh, how I love Conference! Two days of spiritual edification. It was the perfect way to end this crazy awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment