Pages

Friday, September 19, 2014

10 Things I Love about Country Life

1. People are so nice! Here I am, just walking through the park, and everyone says "Good morning!" as they pass by. At church, everyone is so welcoming and kind. My neighbor brought us peaches! Seriously. Sooo nice!

2. Millions of stars in my very own backyard. No need to drive really far and camp out just to see some constellations; they're all right here!

3. SQUIRRELS!

4. The chirruping of crickets is oh so relaxing at night!

5. Never before have I seen a Mail Jeep. That's right. Our mail man drives a Wrangler...and the steering wheel is on the wrong side. Awesome? You bet!

6. Every other radio station is Christian Rock. I still haven't found a rap station. >:)

7. A brother at church had his entire truck bed full of free potatoes! Gotta love an abundance of fresh produce!

8. Our neighbor has a young rooster, who crows at every time of day. He sounds like a dog's squeaky toy!! (Every time I hear him, I want to give him a hug!)

9. The parks are beautifully maintained and absolutely gorgeous! We're talking statues, bridges over a stream, pavilions, trees... We've found Perfect Park 2.0!

10. The house. I'm in love with the house. The yard, the corn field across the street, the paneled walls, the well...everything. I love having our own little place under the big blue sky!

Do you live in the country? What do you love about it?? :)

2 comments:

  1. 😀Fun! Cant wait to come out and see! Missing you both though! 😫

    ReplyDelete