Pages

Monday, September 15, 2014

I killed Jerry

Our house is full of fun little critters, including but not limited to flies, Daddy Long Legs, "Mormon Crickets", and mice. I've made friends with the spiders, as they've taken the fly population down considerably, and so far only one cricket has crossed my path directly (where it met a mercifully swift demise). The battle with mice, however, rages on. 


All mice reading this, take note: The front entry way is a terribly obvious spot to make your home. Try a closet or something.

Daniel set a trap next to their hole a few nights ago, and the very next day, I heard a SNAP! I'm terribly squeamish, so I didn't dare look at it right away. But when I finally did, there were two mice there! And the next night, Daniel stepped on another one! I'd wager that we're winning our battle. If only we had a cat to help us out a bit. I would name him Tom.

No comments:

Post a Comment