Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Peek Into Our Life

It's always exciting, beginning a new venture. You don't quite know if you're truly going to love it or if you'll give it up the first chance you get. New jobs, new homes, even a new blog. My husband got a job on the railroad, so we packed up our life and moved about 700 miles from the place we've both called 'home' our entire lives. In situations like this, there are only two choices: prepare for the worst and anticipate the end, or hope for the best and savor each moment. With this blog, I hope to capture every bit of this new adventure, and maybe do a few crafty projects.

I'm Sara. My husband is Dan the Man. He won't be writing here, though he graciously gave me his permission to expose our life on the internet. :)

I have a few goals for this blog, just to keep some direction and purpose here. Also, I'm incredibly forgetful, so maybe these will remind me to write every so often!

1. Post at least once a week, pictures and all.

2. Do a craft at least once a month, and post about it with pictures.

3. Keep a camera on hand for unexpected moments of beauty. (And save up for a quality camera)

4. Post outfits every week to force me to dress up more often.

5. Post home improvement/decor ideas and execution. Unfortunately, our home is a rental, so I don't have free reign to paint or anything, but I can still be creative with our space. :)

If you're reading this, that's super cool! Let's be friends! Feel free to comment or just say hi. I don't bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment