Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

FHE: Out and About

After Daniel got home from school yesterday, we hit up a flea market and an antique store. Let me tell you, there's some crazy inspiration going on in my brain now!




Afterward, we went to Home Depot to get supplies for a new project--more about that later! We stopped in at Walmart for some much-needed supplies, and brought home our traditional frozen pizza and fruit! We cooked it up while I helped him with his homework, and it was super delicious!! Digorno, you're my fav!

Since we missed the first session of Conference, I decided that FHE was the perfect setting to catch up, and, to make it more fun, suggested we build a fort! Dan was skeptical about it at first, but once we started, he got way into it and it turned out pretty awesome! Chopper loved it, too, though we had to put him to bed. Hahaha!

How did you spend your Monday night??

No comments:

Post a Comment