Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Bits and Pieces: Ups and Downs and Ups

1. Yesterday's Girl Day was so much fun! Katherin brought over some homemade soup and pumpkin dip, which were incredible! We snacked and bawled our eyes out, while we watched "My Sister's Keeper". I'm so blessed to have such a great friend! It's fun to keep each other company while our husbands are on the road.

2. Raspberry Pop-Tart in hand: my life is complete.

3. Dan and I found the public library last week, so I went back this morning to get my library card and the rest of the Fablehaven series. So stoked!! I also filled out a volunteer application :)

4. I'm really sad that I can't take Tony Chopper to AZ with me next month. If he weren't so lanky...

5. Daniel and I started watching "The Walking Dead" last night. As he was leaving for work this morning, he says, "Don't watch any episodes without me, k?" ...Watch a show full of zombies all by myself, without my husband to protect me in case a few wander up the driveway?? No thank you!

6. I really need to fold up all of our clean laundry...but there are 4 books sitting right next to me, begging to be read....

7. There's an enormous pile of leaves on the side of the road near my house. Every time I drive past, I want to veer over and crunch through it! Would you guys judge me if I did??

8. I'm not sure I'm done with my ghosts, yet. They may just haunt our house for another...forever?

9. Totally in need of some epic, but simple Halloween costume ideas. We can't show up to the ward Truck-or-Treat in something boring! Help!

10. Spoiler Alert: We may be bumped out of Sterling by the end of the year. Keep us in your prayers? Thanks! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment