Pages

Monday, October 20, 2014

Mondays are My Favorite

I love Mondays!

There. Now you think I'm the craziest person ever...hahaha! But hear me out.

After a week's worth of messes, laundry, dishes, and dust, don't you ever just want to dedicate a whole day to cleaning? After the weekend's adventures, do you ever just crave your routine? After stepping on crumbs and dirt in the kitchen all week, don't you have the overwhelming urge to sweep the entire house??
That's the magic of Monday. It's my day to relax and let the washing machine do it's thing, while I'm folding the latest laundered batch and watching "Once Upon a Time". It's my day to get the kitchen smelling nice, in order to prepare for another week of cooking. It's my day to sit down and write a post on the blog I have severely neglected.

Back to the routine, I promise. :) Now, for some yoga!

No comments:

Post a Comment