Pages

Monday, October 27, 2014

Monday Musings

Being a wife means I get to brag about my husband. Brace yourself for the feelings of overwhelming jealousy. ;)

1. Yesterday, he cooked all the food. Was I sick or otherwise incapacitated? Nope. He just did it! Pancakes and fried potatoes for brunch + grilled chicken cheese sandwiches for dinner = best husband ever!

2. He passed his midterm with a B last week, without even studying! His final will be a piece of cake!

3. We are in the process of revamping the dog house outside, and what a stud! He pulled out all the rotting wood on the floor, tore out the carpet, built a door for it, and it's all coming together because of his hard work and vision.

4. Saturday, while I was at a Relief Society function, he built a rolling dog gate so we don't have to climb over small walls just to get to the bathroom. It's seriously genius!

5. We had a philosophical discussion about a WW2 shoot-em-up movie.

6. He recently admitted that our dog is the cutest puppy in the world and that he likes him a lot. What's better than a hot man with a puppy??

I'm so grateful for my husband! What would I do without him?? It's difficult for me to imagine what my life would've been like with someone else. But I do know that I couldn't have possibly made a better choice than my Daniel.
Next week is the anniversary of when we officially started dating. I can't believe it's been a year already! Time has flown by, and he's changed me for the better along the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment