Pages

Monday, November 3, 2014

Daylight Saving Time

This is the worst invention ever. Like seriously. What good is an hour more of sleep when you feel like curling up and hibernating at 7pm??
Chopper's schedule is all out of wack now. And so is mine. I look at the clock and it feels like it should be about 10am by now, but nope. It's only 8. At least the sun is safely tucked behind the clouds today, so as to not prematurely blind me through the windows. Although, that may just leave me very depressed by the end of the day. I despise artificial lighting when the pure, natural light should suffice.

The clouds are so thick, it's like the sun hasn't come up at all. Maybe it'll snow today? I kind of hope not, because the cold scares me. Because it's so windy, I have to keep the puppy inside, and he's not too happy about that. He probably won't let me get much cleaning done today.... Neither will this post, if I don't wrap it up soon..hahaha! I wish a warm and productive Monday to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment