Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

14 Highlights of 2014

Here we are, at the end of another year. Pretty crazy, huh? I thought it might be kinda fun to reminisce on my favorite parts of 2014! (There are a LOT, so beware!)


1. Watching the first sunrise of 2014 together. We popped open a bottle of Martinelli's and cuddled up.


2. The proposal. It was a total surprise, and that whole day was simply perfect!


3. The Gilbert temple open house and dedication. Seeing the temple from start to finish, then being sealed there was so special to us.


4. Roadtrip to Utah with these cool cats!


5. Jerica's bridal shower! It was my first time meeting her, and seriously, she's the best! Christopher chose a good one!


6. Our wedding, duh! Someday I'll find and post all the pictures....


7. Traveling to Seattle to be at Christopher and Jerica's wedding. Such an awesome weekend!


8. This handsome man took me on my first fishing trip. The icing on the cake was seeing like 5 bald eagles, and catching 3 rainbow trout!!


9. Playing hooky at the zoo and meeting a childhood dream!


10. Catching frogs and playing frisbee golf at Perfect Park 2.0!


11. Bringing this little cutie home and watching him grow up so fast. Even though he's not mine anymore, he'll always be my Tony Chopper.


 12. That awesome weekend when Clara and Kim came to visit!


13. The best date ever in Sydney, NE.


14. Flying to AZ to surprise my silly sisters! They both danced so wonderfully in the Nutcracker!

2014 has been such a crazy awesome year! I visited 4 new states, drove thousands of miles, cooked more meals than I ever have before, and gained a whole other family! (Having 2 families rocks!) Daniel and I ended up no where near where we imagined, but we're closer than we've ever been. With so many adventures in one year, I can't wait to see where 2015 takes us! 

Happy New Year, everybody! Finish the year strong!!

No comments:

Post a Comment