Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Bits 'n Pieces: Moving

1. A couple weeks ago, Dan and I decided to start a work out routine. It was really fun...for the few days that it lasted. How about we start on New Year's?

2. This weekend was so fun!! I surprised my little sisters by coming down to watch their Nutcracker shows. It was such a blast, seeing how much they've grown and improved! I also got to go shopping with my big sissy, and help out backstage with my mom!

3. While I was away, Chopper was at a kennel, and boy did he have fun! When we brought him home, he was so exhausted from playing all day, he went to bed hours early and slept the whole night! I'm so glad he learned how to play with other dogs, because he's gonna have the time of his life with Mila next week!

4. I only have 4 more days in Colorado. That is so sad!

5. Daniel and I LOVE to go to the movies! Our most recent flick was "Penguins of Madagascar". If you have little ones, go see it! If you have grandchildren, go see it! If you're a kid at heart, go see it! It was adorable!

6. Last week, we decided to make this Christmas season more about service. Since it won't really be possible to officially do "12 Days of Christmas Service" like we'd hoped, we're going to do 12 random acts of kindness this month! As of now, we have 2 down, 10 to go. So far, it's really really fun! I'm so thankful that I have a husband who'd do this with me :)

7. Chopper and I went on a walk today! Like a real one, not just up the street and back. He was really skittish at first, but on our way home, he seemed relaxed and confident. He's such a good dog!

8. This weekend, I had 3 of my favorite foods: Apple pie, Nori maki, and Candy Cane Jo Jo's! YUM!

9. I just realized that, even if we weren't moving, it might just be time to take down the autumn wreath from the door...and the hanging ghost in the living room. #autumnlover

10. So ya. Things have been CRAZY! Sorry for the neglect, y'all. And I apologize in advance that I probably won't write again until...i don't know. Moving stinks! In the meantime, I'll be on instagram ( @xosaracxo )!

No comments:

Post a Comment