Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Bits n' Pieces: November Changes

1. I found my third white hair today. Right on my side part, like a brazen traitor. I really hope those rumors about white hairs being teeny hydra heads is false...

2. I'm finally done reading the Fablehaven series. SO GOOD! I highly recommend it.

3. In case you were wondering: Yes, "Bits n' Pieces" is just a way for me to write about a bunch of random things in one post. Gets the job done.

4. Chopper now knows his Angry Bird plush by name. When you ask for it, he'll bring it to you, wherever it is in the house! We're working on speed every day, and he's catching on super fast. "Ducky" is next!

5. I'm excited to share an upcoming project either the end of this week or the beginning of next. Stay tuned! This may be life changing!

6. Last night, I got Dan to watch "500 Days of Summer" with me. It made him slightly depressed, but he admitted that it wasn't the chick flick he thought it'd be. WIN! Gosh it had been too long since I watched it...too long....

7. Since Fablehaven is done, I'm onto my next book: "The Help". I love the movie to death, and the book is even better!! But not even detracting from the movie. It makes me want to watch it and speak in a Southern accent all day...hehehe!

8. Chopper is also getting the hang of jumping to grab toys out of the air, rather than waiting until they hit the ground to chase after them. Right when I try taking a video, he gets lazy.

9. There's something magical about hanging up clean laundry to dry. I'm in love with our clothesline out back.

10. Now for the big news...we're moving...again. We've loved being here so much, but after Dan graduates from training, there will be no work for him. So we're going to try our luck in Gallup, New Mexico. We'll be living in Snowflake, AZ, so while we're sad to leave, we're excited to be much closer to our families. And at least this time, we have a month and a half to get packed, rather than 3 weeks... :) These next weeks will be stressful, but the result will be worth it. 

This is a long shot, but is anyone interested in renting a wonderful house in Sterling, CO? I know of one that is wide open!


No comments:

Post a Comment