Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

DIY: Thankful Turkeys

What do you do when you want to add some Thanksgiving spirit to your house, but all you have is construction paper, googly eyes, and two empty Pringles cans?

You make turkeys.


I got the idea from my cousin, who made paper turkeys with her kids. On each tail feather, they wrote something that they're grateful for. I was totally going to do that until I realized that the empty inside of the Pringles cans can't go to waste. 

This month, Daniel and I are filling up each other's turkey with things that we're grateful for about one another. I imagine that on Thanksgiving, we'll read everything inside our turkeys. I'm super excited! If this works out well, it might become a Coley family tradition! 



What are your family's Thanksgiving traditions?

No comments:

Post a Comment