Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Bits 'n Pieces: Life is Swell

1. The mice are back with a vengeance. Their scurrying around freaks me out at night, and I hate finding their crap all over! Killing them with traps is making me nauseated...I wish we could just fumigate.

2. On Wednesday, I had a RS Christmas Kickoff party! So fun! When I got home, Dan had prepared a delicious meal of enchiladas and spanish rice. He's so wonderful!

3. I have almost all of my Christmas shopping done! Which is a pretty big miracle, considering there are no shopping malls within an hour and a half of here. Amazon is the best!

4. Last night, I had a "Taken" related dream. (It wasn't scary or anything, I was helping Liam Neeson find her.) But I woke up really wanting to watch that movie. I now have a renewed sense of gratitude for my dad, who I know would kill 1000 Albanian pimp lords to save me. Love you, Dad!

5. It's been about a week since it last snowed, and now it is sooooo nice and warm! I'm still mourning the death of our snowman, though.

6. Daniel and I have embarked on a top secret project! It'll probably be a long time in the making, but I absolutely love that we have something to dream up and laugh about together. It's so much fun and we're letting our creative energy flow. I have the best Partner in Crime!

7. Happiness is...a fully checked off chore list.

8. My latest reads: "Book of a Thousand Days" by Shannon Hale, and "The Lost Hero" by Rick Riordan. I read both in one day each this week--not in a row though. Hahaha! I just couldn't put them down! Shannon Hale always amazes me with he captivating stories. And I can't wait to continue the Heroes of Olympus series (kind of a continuation of the Percy Jackson books). Reading is my fave. When they say that the activities you enjoyed as a ten year old are things you'll still love...they were absolutely right!

9. Tomorrow, I'm singing in the ward choir in Sacrament meeting; it's the special Thanksgiving musical number. I'm so thankful to be a part of a choir at the moment, and can't wait for the opportunity to participate in a chorus in college! I've missed it so much!

10. It's exactly 28 days until the move. Wow! Please someone kick me in the behind so I start packing!


No comments:

Post a Comment