Pages

Monday, February 16, 2015

V-Day Festivities!

A lot of people think that Valentine's Day is a scam to get people to spend money on chocolate and flowers when you really should just express your love every day.

To them, I say...you're probably right. BUT why not express your love everyday...AND spoil your sweetheart on one special, overpriced day?? ;) Since V-day was on Saturday, Daniel and I spent the whole day having fun together!


On Friday, my sweetie gave me a beautiful flower! We went out to eat that night, and the restaurant gave me 3 more, so I put them all in my buo mug! Doesn't he look so cute with "flatters" coming out of his head?? AWWW!


I surprised Dan with a rental puppy, named Bella. We took her to the park and chased her all around! She was sooooo hyper! Dan doesn't particularly like fluffy dogs, but I think she liked him. Hahaha!









"Better than Whatever" and "Raspberry Chocolate Cheesecake" cupcakes.... Are you drooling as much as I am?? They were so delicious! Cocoa Bean is the best!


Look at this handsome guy! I could take photos of him all day long!


We ended the day with a romantic dinner at home. Daniel prepared us an amazing meal of chicken, potatoes, garlic bread, and salad. (I was in charge of the appetizer: Brie and crackers, with pear slices and grapes)



It was all oh-so delicious! It was even more special that we took the time to make it for each other. <3

Did you do something fun for V-day?? Crafts? Dates? Please share!!

No comments:

Post a Comment