Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Project 333: Winter Recap

IT'S MARCH!!! Woohooooo!! I've finally broken out my summer wardrobe, and, man, is it good to be reunited!

Some thoughts and feelings about the past 3 months of outfits:

1) I'm probably not doing this again. By the time I was halfway through winter, I needed more clothes! 

2) I broke a lot of rules, like an extra coat, accessories, and shoes, but I still didn't find myself stretching my creative style abilities at all. Pants and t-shirt. Everyday. That's just my style, I guess!

3) It did help me appreciate how much I missed the other half of my clothes! I feel like my clothes are now worn out from having to wash them so often. :(

I don't doubt that many many other women have tried and love this approach to dressing and simplifying their lives, but for me, it did not work. Today, I wore a bright pink and orange top and LOVED IT! The lively colors drove the cold away. :) Spring is going to be all about those bright colors, but I'm not packing away my winter things just yet...because it's still snowy. Hahaha! 

What do you think? Would you try Project 333?

No comments:

Post a Comment